"Life is short, one must move slowly."
• The Nation Newspaper Group proclaimed her a "role model of excellence" for youth and women.
• Tyan was appointed special ambassador for the Disney Summit on World Peace.
• She was the official spokesperson for AVON's fight against breast cancer.
• Tyan has traveled the world for Thai Tourism, recorded the international Amazing Thailand theme song, and works for TAT on very distinctive occasions.
• She was featured internationally on CNN leading over 150,000 women in song celebrating the power of meditation.
• Tyan won Miss Thailand 1997, placed top 5 at Miss World, voted Miss Personality, and "The Best Miss Thailand Ever" in an independent survey.
• As a child she was the first individual of Thai heritage to appear in "The King & I" (set in Siam, present day Thailand) with Yul Brynner.
TYAN OF SIAM is an image and event consultant specializing in product development/launches, presentations, and many facets of live productions & events. Among her clients are major corporations such as DeBeers, P&G, Panasonic, the Tourism Authority of Thailand and others. (Full list available upon screened request.)
She is a successful coach to private individuals, including CEOs and executives, specializing in helping those with ADHD. Tyan is a speaker, spiritual teacher, and author. Her book, "Quam," explores advanced metaphysics accumulated from decades of meditative practice beginning in her early childhood. She has hosted popular Thai television, was featured on several magazine covers as a model, and was voted the best Miss Thailand ever in an independent survey.
She is a popular keynote speaker for conferences and events of many sizes worldwide. TYAN OF SIAM is proud to be an ambassador-at-large for the venerable INTA, International New Thought Alliance. She was also dubbed "Lady of Light" by the world's largest Buddhist organization and asked to represent at the United Nations.
(In 2017, while Tyan was ill, the domain name tianofsiam.com lapsed & was purchased (and held for ransom) by a third party, therefore Tian of Siam is now spelled TYANOFSIAM.)
Older is better if you stop counting
Revealing Harmony Beneath the Surface